American Blues News has experienced tremendous growth and is looking to build a sales staff for online advertising. This position would require dealing and talking to individuals in the music industry in regards to purchasing advertising. We are looking for sales professionals that enjoy music and think outside of the box, go out of their way to make sales, and close business. Position is a combination of dealing with relationship based leads and your creativity to bring in new business. This is a work from home opportunity with expected weekly telephone meetings. This opportunity is a part time position and is paid on commission.
Please email resume to: Advertising@ameriblues.com
- Prospect, develop opportunities, close sales.
- Build a deep understanding of the music magazine, the market, and the competition.
- Work with customers to understand their needs, establish your credibility as a trusted adviser, and help them achieve their goals.
- Proactively conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends. Identify products and pricing that meet customer needs and business objectives.
- Self-starter, with incredible drive and work ethics.
- Friendly and engaging.
- Smart, with ability to ask probing questions, learn quickly, and solve problems.
- Organized and focused; you can identify and develop accounts from scratch, manage a pipeline, and consistently close business on your own.
- A passion for music, ability to speak professionally with industry reps and appreciate the work of the artist.
- Strong proficiency in basic computer applications, e.g. Word, WordPress, and Excel.
- Well-developed written and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a dynamic team.
- You have relationships in the industry that you can capitalize on.
- Minimum 2+ years in phone sales experience is preferred!
- Professional looks, etiquette, and strong motivational mindset to succeed in advertisment arena.
- College degree is preferred but not necessary.
- Strong Preparation skills and high determination to make money!!!!
- Background in Publishing, Advertising, or Magazine Publishing industry- is preferred (+).
Send your resume and a brief cover letter to Advertise@ameriblues.com